What is a Mommy Makeover?
Having children is often one of the most cherished milestones in life, however if you do not want to keep the badges it can leave on your body, a mommy makeover may be just thing. This fully customized procedure is designed to help you get your pre-baby body back and restore your figure to how you remember it before stretch marks and gravity ensued.
What Areas Does it Target?
The ‘Mommy Makeover’ is fully tailored to each individual depending on their specific needs and affected areas. The most common combinations include the below:
- Breast Lift– This can be done with or without implants, ultimately correcting sagging breast and restoring a firmer and perkier appearance
- Tummy Tuck– If your abdominal muscles have stretched or you have excess skin is hanging around, abdominoplasty can tighten your tummy so you can feel confident in a bikini once again.
- Liposuction– By targeting specific areas liposuction can help enhance your end result by removing any hard to loose ‘baby fat’ and restoring your body’s contour and shape
- Thigh/Buttock Lift– This removes any excess skin around the inner or outer thighs while adding perkiness to your buttocks and revitalizing its shape
Would I be a Candidate?
Since the procedure is fully customized and tailored to each individual, Dr Zimmerman will provide his expert opinion and advise you on which procedures will provide the most benefits for you. Anyone looking to get back to their youthful and pre-baby body where dieting and exercise just aren’t enough should consider a mommy makeover.
Are There Any Non Surgical Options?
If you’re looking to improve your figure, but may not be ready to consider a surgical option, there are non surgical treatments you may consider.
- Body Sculpting with BodyFX – This non invasive procedure melts unwanted fat while simultaneously tightening the skin by utilizing radio frequency waves to assist skin contracture
- Botox and Fillers – Rejuvenate your look after those sleepless nights
- Lasering – From hair removal to skin resurfacing, the Zimmerman Center offers a wide range of laser options to help you get back to feeling like yourself again<
- Facial Treatments – Pregnancy can take a toll on the body and the skin’s complexion, allow one our estheticians to create a custom skin care regimen for you and bring back your skin’s glow and radiance.